Do you need a shingle roof replacement contractor with experience? We install shingle roofing at an affordable price.
Does Your Old Shingle Roof Need to be Replaced? Call us now For A Free Quote:
When you see the tabs of your shingles curling, breaking off, or generally looking shabby, it’s time to start thinking about getting a new roof.
Bad patches from old roof repairs can cause water leaks, which can damage your house’s structure.
Shingle Roof Replacement Company
As a shingle roof replacement company, we offer a variety of shingle styles and materials. Our roofing experts can help you choose the best one to meet your needs.
While asphalt shingles have been a very popular choice for shingle roof replacement, fiberglass shingles are a great choice too. Both types of shingle roofing are inexpensive, durable, and fire resistant.
Once installed, roofing shingles can last anywhere between 25 to 50 years and come in many colors and styles. A properly installed shingle roof can withstand high winds, extreme temperatures, hail, and heavy rains. They are free of asbestos, long lasting, and require very little maintenance.
When To Replace A Shingle Roof
It may be time for a shingle roof replacement if your old worn-out roofing shows any of these signs:
- Cracking – This is caused when the fiberglass mat is too thin. As a result, it becomes more vulnerable to tearing.
- Cupping – This is a normal wear pattern that progressively gets worse with age.
- Loose Granules – This may increase where areas are fully exposed to the elements. These sections will wear out at a much greater rate.
- Curling – The edges curl under as the roof ages. Curling makes the surface very brittle and can cause water damage.
- Missing Shingles – Old shingle roofs become brittle and can break of during storms. More than a few missing can mean it’s time to replace.
We provide shingle roof replacement in Birmingham AL and the surrounding areas.