Our roofing estimate provides detail about what will be the necessary outlay to replace your roof or fix it. We appreciate that you may get more than one estimate. Our experience since 2003 will be your deciding factor. The bids from honest contractors will be similar. A significantly lower estimate than another can be a warning sign that the company or the workmanship is not dependable.
Your roofing estimate will be honest, accurate and thoroughly explained
Call today at 205-370-9450
Count on detailed cost quotes for:
- Roof leak repair
- Storm damage restoration
- Replacement roofs
- Shingle roofs
- Metal roof repair
- New metal roofs
- Aluminum coatings
- Metal roof coatings
- Insurance repairs
- GAF roofs
IMPORTANT: A reputable roofing contractor will always – always come to your home and inspect your roof first.
NEW ROOFS: Five factors in your roofing estimate:
- We will measure the roof. This impacts the cost of the shingles, metal or tile.
- The cost of framing, decking, flashing, and even nails and roofing felt is determined.
- “Tear off” is an industry term for the labor costs of removing and disposing of your old roof.
- The labor for the re-shingling or metal installation itself will be calculated.
- Time for cleanup will be a factor.
REPAIR: The top five questions that determine your roofing estimate:
- How many shingles, metal panels or tiles will have to be removed and replaced?
- What condition is the decking underneath? Might it need to be replaced?
- Is there any damage to insulation or sheetrock?
- Is there water damage or other damage around chimneys, turbines, vents or skylights?
- What is the size of the job and how much labor will it involve?
A roofing estimate for your insurance company
This is an area of contracting we take very seriously. If repair or replacement is due to weather or fire, we negotiate the cost through your homeowner insurance. Few of us understand how and when to use the coverage we pay for. Each member of our staff knows how your insurance coverage relates to your roof, and after an inspection, you will know what reimbursement you are eligible to receive. We know how to work within the insurance system to get legitimate claims covered.
How you get a break on your roofing estimate when you choose us
When you purchase a new roof, you get our exclusive $500 Home Maintenance Credit.
If you need sheetrock work or painting inside or out; if you need siding work or re-flashing; if you need trim work inside or out; if you have rotten windows or moldings –we will give you 500 toward these repairs. If the repairs don’t add up to more than $500 they are free.
You are choosing a platinum preferred contractor of GAF, who designated us a factory-authorized installer because our workmanship and expert roof replacement ensures the roofing materials will perform as designed. This entitles you to some of the best available warranties against roofing defects. Your new roof is backed by the best manufacturer in the business.
Factor in energy savings when you consider our roofing estimate. New roofing materials are remarkably energy efficient. Many are designed in light colors that prevent the heat of the sun from being absorbed and passed through to your interior. Your old, dark roof actually holds in heat. It’s possible to save 30% of what you now spend on air conditioning.
Get a roofing estimate for your home or business in Birmingham and surrounding communities
Call now at 205-370-9450
For nearly a decade we have provided an honest roofing estimate in Birmingham Alabama, Hoover, Homewood, Trussville, Bessemer, Alabaster, Mountain Brook and Vestavia.